Sunset Yoga to Live Music: Final event under the dome!
SUNSET Yoga + LIVE Music: Our final event under the dome
Sunday, July 23 at 6:30pm under the dome, PJX Building, Level 9 (formerly Xero Gravity Rock Climbing Gym).
Let music take you someplace magical. Together, let’s connect our breath and movement to yoga in harmony with meditative voice, guitar, sitar, loops, and more, flowing into a deeper expression of relaxation, freedom, and expansiveness.
Discover where the mind and body can take us as we build flexibility, strength, and balance under the open air expansive dome. Witness the sky flow from brightness, through sunset, into darkness. Be a driver and an observer of your mind and body as you allow your light to shine brighter.
A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle. Give permission to walk in your light. And discover how your life and the lives of those around you will transform.
Within the gorgeous dome under the changing colors of the sky and surrounded by the soft city lights, let's light up KL!
- 1 for rm50
- 2 for rm90*
- 3 for rm120*
* Save if you bring friends, and what a beautiful experience to share! If you are claiming the deals - please post on the FB event wall & tag your friends to book your spot: https://www.facebook.com/events/128050397789853/
Gorgeous pics by Mate Valtr Creative in 2016: http://bit.ly/SunsetYogaLiveMusic2016
This will be our 5th time joining forces after the first Yoga + Live Music event almost exactly 1 year prior for a beautiful last class under the dome. Since then, we’ve held this special class by candlelight, at Murfest, and at Love Your Body KL, an 11 day event for women’s wellness co-organized by Cynthia and Hannah for KL Gateway Mall’s opening. Here’s a bit more about the trio:
* Cynthiã Wõng is on a mission to create 1 million inspired moments to empower people all over the world. She sees yoga as a transformative opportunity for people to connect to oneself, others, music, and nature.
She’s received 3 teaching certifications in Bali - 200hr Hatha Vinyasa Yoga, 20hr Standup Paddleboard Yoga, and 85hr Pre/Postnatal Vinyasa Yoga. Inspired by teachers and workshops at festivals such as Murfest and Bali Spirit Fest, Cynthia integrates breath, environment, music, and fun to build conscious communities, together embracing yoga, as well as personal goals and visions. She continues to expand her yoga class offerings to include elements she’s passionate about - nature, sunsets, live music, beach, parks, community, yoga for running, for moms, etc - to make it fun and accessible to more anyone new or experienced in yoga.
While born and raised in US, Cynthia has lived in 8 countries and traveled 56. She’s taught yoga for various groups – transformational programs for women, yoga for families, couples, new moms, refugee girls and women, male pageant finalists, even designing a series of yoga classes for running. Settings expand beyond beautiful studios to candlelit balconies, city center rooftops, seaside beaches, eco-resorts, desert festivals, parks with skyline views, and fomerly Sunday sunset yoga classes under the huge open air dome we'll be in. Cynthia believes through connecting with each other and with the sights, sounds, and our space, we can surrender to the magic around us to become truly inspired by our light within.
* Hannah Lo is a Spiritual Songstress and Sound Artist. She sees her voice as an instrument for uplifting audiences with music from the heart.
In her 12 years in the entertainment industry, Hannah’s career has evolved from Celebrity Model and Emcee to Singer, Star Newspaper Columnist and Women’s Empowerment Speaker.
Through performing with gifted musicians and spiritual singers, Hannah’s musical training deepened in America where she learnt the power of improvisation and using her sound as medicine for the soul. Her choice of music spans sacred chants, meditative rock, dream folk, atmospheric soundscapes and pop soul.
In 2015, Hannah toured China with her partner Ash Nair, where their debut single ‘The Fire was introduced with raving reviews. She has since performed amongst global artists at Murfest‘s Urbanite Concert, on variety shows like NTV7’s Bella TV, with a solo showcase at No Black Tie – one of the most sought after venues for musicians and discerning music-lovers, and co-headlining the first Unleashing Your Genius at Gaslight Cafe & Music.
Hannah is known for bringing her unique magic to the stage and enchanting audiences with soul stirring music.
* Ray Cheong is a singer-songwriter and guitarist who’s performed across Malaysia, Southeast Asia, UK and Europe over the past 10 years. He’s gathered over a millions views on YouTube and 2 live albums.
He’s accompanied and opened for notable artists from Australia,UK, US, & Malaysia in concerts across the world and in different genres. His music is influenced by heros such as Jimi Hendrix, Tommy Emmanuel, John Mayer, Incubus, Matchbox 20, The Beatles, Tom Jones, Bee Jees, among many more. Ray is currently working on his debut studio album, touring with his latest single ‘Blue’, and working with a loop station live performance setup.
* Car park available
* Located right off the Taman Jaya LRT - 1 stop from Universitii (Bangsar South), 4 from Bangsar, 5 from KL Sentral
* 6:30pm start - please be early to get your spot while you enjoy the views over mellow music!
* In the event of RAIN, we will notify everyone via FB/email by 5pm that day:
1) our rain date will be the following Sunday - June 30, 6:30pm
2) if you cannot make #1, we will refund you
- BYOM - bring your own mat! (we have some mats available, please post in FB event if you do not have one and need to reserve a mat)
- workout clothes!
PJX HM-SHAH Tower, Level 9
(formerly Xero Gravity Rock Climbing Gym)
No. 16A Persiaran Barat
Section 52 Petaling Jaya, 46050 Selangor
Arrival by car:
You will see PJX building, next to Amcorp Mall (different car entrance), with a car park and dome on top. That's where we will be!
For Uber/Waze, just key in "Xero Gravity Rock Climbing Gym", car park available. Park and go to level 9.
By LRT, take LRT to "Taman Jaya" (4 stops from Bangsar, 5 from KL Sentral). Once you get off you'll see a building with a dome. Go down 2 stairs to ground floor and walk there.
When you arrive at PJX building, turn left and go to the first set of elevators for car park, go to floor 9. You can ask guards if you need help.
- The event description was updated. Diff 2017-07-17 17:43:35
Add to Calendar
Sun Jul 23, 2017
6:30 PM - 8:15 PM MYT
6:30 PM - 8:15 PM MYT
- Xero Gravity Rock Climbing Gym
1 tix - early bird (save 20%) SOLD OUT RM40.00 2 tix - early bird (save 22%) SOLD OUT RM70.00 3 tix - early bird (save 25%) SOLD OUT RM90.00 1 ticket RM50.00 2 tickets RM90.00 3 tickets RM120.00
- Venue Address
- Level 9, PJX HM-SHAH Tower No. 16A Persiaran Barat, Section 52 Petaling Jaya, 46050 Selangor Malaysia
Cynthia Active Yogi258 Followers
Want to find more groups and events like this?